Hi GraphicRiver community
It seems like the digital world is going flat. Android, Metro, and now iOS7 sport icons with a flat look. There seems to be a few threads already discussing this on the forums.
I imagine that quite a few developers and designers are scrambling to get their own apps looking flatter. I’m planning an article for Envato Notes that will bring them to our Marketplaces, and I need your help!
1. What are some of the best flat icon sets and other resources on the Marketplaces that can help developers achieve a flat look? I’d like to create a collection, and feature some in the article.
2. Have you noticed a growth in sales of your own flat items recently?
3. Besides app designers, who else might be looking for flat icons?
4. Do you have any insights that would be worth quoting in the article?
Thanks everyone, you’re awesome. I’ll check back in the Aussie morning, and may have some more questions for you.
- Community Superstar
- Gold Mo Grower
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Featured in a Magazine
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
But very under priced at on $6, it has you covered for most areas.
This is the best set on here http://graphicriver.net/item/475-vector-icons/1286396?WT.ac=category_thumb&WT.seg_1=category_thumb&WT.z_author=talrevivo But very under priced at on $6, it has you covered for most areas.
I’d personally go for the other item from talrevivo: http://graphicriver.net/item/vectors-icons/2510349?WT.ac=item_more_thumb&WT.seg_1=item_more_thumb&WT.z_author=talrevivo
It has 1,464 icons; you have an icon for absolutely anything you want