1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
pablo26 says

I had purchased the WOSSY site back 1/26/13, and they have still not returned my e-mail. Has anyone else had problem with them?

36 posts
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
danyno45 says

Same here with the Tranda theme (same author), I had to erase a full week of work because of a BUG on there end that my client noticed that i couldn’t fix myself i try to reach the author for 48 hours with no answers…. BTW Now its been 5 days and they still didn’t answer any of anyone questions, of course i bought another theme and worked for 30 hours straight to be able to meet my client time-frame. :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

492 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
wopethemes says

Same here with the Tranda theme (same author), I had to erase a full week of work because of a BUG on there end that my client noticed that i couldn’t fix myself i try to reach the author for 48 hours with no answers…. BTW Now its been 5 days and they still didn’t answer any of anyone questions, of course i bought another theme and worked for 30 hours straight to be able to meet my client time-frame. :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x
well ,teriable support. the questions should not be ignore more than 3 days (maybe for weekend ) If the theme have bug itself, author should tell buyers when they make the updates.
by
by
by
by
by
by