• Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
StampReadyTemplates says

Most of the time you need to adjust Alignment. It’s a important part when designing.

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
HolyMoose says
8 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
BenjaminGolding says
HolyMoose said
My psd-theme did not approve, any tips? http://imageshack.us/f/834/appsitetypo.jpg/ http://imageshack.us/f/651/appsite.jpg/

Hey HolyMoose i loved the clean theme but there are a lot of themes that look too similar to each other, maybe the reviewer thought “this space is too crowded”. Did you get a reply of any sort ?

1 post
sgray002 says

hey guys ,

new here and really dont know where to post the problem. i just paid for and downloaded the ultimate web studio. is there some trick that i am missiing. i dowloade the file, i went to worldpress to upload the file, i can find the file, i uploaded the file, but nothing is added to my themes. i repeated this process about 4 times.

do i need to stick the license in the folder or something. what is the deal here. there seems to be no insrtructions

can you send the comment here and copy me at sgray002@yahoo.com

i

21 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
ReaxionGraphics says
sgray002 said
hey guys ,

new here and really dont know where to post the problem. i just paid for and downloaded the ultimate web studio. is there some trick that i am missiing. i dowloade the file, i went to worldpress to upload the file, i can find the file, i uploaded the file, but nothing is added to my themes. i repeated this process about 4 times.

do i need to stick the license in the folder or something. what is the deal here. there seems to be no insrtructions

can you send the comment here and copy me at sgray002@yahoo.com

i

Ha ha, you’re gonna get someone saying don’t post questions in this thread, but time and time again I see comments like this. It sounds like you need to unzip the theme and put the resulting theme in the theme folder….

Google adding theme to Wordpress and there’s probably something out there!

Good luck!

1998 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • United States
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Graphic-Studio says

Love this Thread!

Will be watching it for more!!

Keep up the good work people.

OrangeLineDesign
OrangeLineDesign Recent Posts
Threads Started
3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
OrangeLineDesign says

Hey all,

First time submitter here. I just completed an HTML email submission, and within two hours was rejected. Can’t say I didn’t expect it, but here were my comments.

This template is not ready for ThemeForest. Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. It requires improvements in term of design, visual hierarchy, typography, layout and its aesthetic quality but most importantly, its uniqueness and how the design is executed.

Definitely respect the thoughts and opinions – but I’d like to see what you all think, where I can improve, whether or not I should scrap it and start from scratch again, or whatnot.

Here’s the file on my server. The design is also responsive, so resize the browser to see what it would be like on an iPhone/Android/Small browser device.

http://www.orangelinedesign.net/email/SN_dark_blue.html

I welcome any comments, from nice to super critical. I’m trying to be serious and get some stuff on here, so the more the merrier!

Thanks, Alex

2004 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says

Hey Alex,

this is a thread to show already approved themes’ before and afters. You may want to post for feedback in the “Item Discussion” forum.

14 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
StylemixThemes says

Here is our HTML tempate, Themeforest rejected first time:

After some modifications like background and other graphic elements we got this template approved:

893 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Smartik says
by