2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
PvHeyst says

I am building my first WordPress website. It’s mostly static content, so I made a custom lay-out. I added pages and ‘linked’ this lay-out to each of the pages. In the ‘body’ of the lay-out I choose ‘content’. I want to change the content for each pages, but it seems I did something wrong. I can put content for the pages in the wysiwyg-editor, but it doesn’t show in the front end.

It’s more a website than a blog-site. I would be very happy if someone wants to help me out!!

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
miam1 says

Are you putting the content into the layout editor or into the page itself, I think it needs to be in page.

Also – have you noticed that the support forums for this theme have gone and the creator has retired. Not sure why the forums can’t still be displayed.

I am building my first WordPress website. It’s mostly static content, so I made a custom lay-out. I added pages and ‘linked’ this lay-out to each of the pages. In the ‘body’ of the lay-out I choose ‘content’. I want to change the content for each pages, but it seems I did something wrong. I can put content for the pages in the wysiwyg-editor, but it doesn’t show in the front end. It’s more a website than a blog-site. I would be very happy if someone wants to help me out!!
2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
ghargro11 says

I agree we need the forum for this theme to generate ideas and get help when needed, since there were expected updates and theme had some minor bugs with the contact form not displaying correctly in IE, but does in Chrome, and other browers.

Anyway this may help, but I not really sure what you want to do. Create the category, then create a page for the category – select the layout (ie, Blog Varient 1) for the page and leave it blank-this will be the style for the category’s index page when selected in the menu. When you create a post for the category, you must also select a layout, i.e. singe post under layout options and attach the post to the catagory. If you want, you could create the elements to display for your categories (pages) and posts using the blocked layout options in layouts from the side panel.

Also under Blocked Layout Configuration you can select the layouts you have created for each element of your of site, ie. Homepage Layout-Homepage 6, Single Posts Layout -Blog Varient 1 layout, Pages Layout-Folio Right S, etc.

Good Luck!

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
ghargro11 says

Another bug: Search Icon doesn’t show in Chrome on Homepage, but does in IE. Anyone resolved this issue on their own.

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
PvHeyst says

HELP ! It’s a shame the forum is gone, it takes so much time to find out by trial and error;-( Can someone PLEASE help me on this one? I built a lay-out with a sidebar > default. For the default I used a text widget. In this text widget I want to add links to different PDF files. (Documentation to the product) But, only the first link opens the PDF , the other links go to a post. Probably I have to find another solution, but I really don’t know….

by
by
by
by
by
by