2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
fmexpressions says

I need a bug fixed on a themeforest Mr. Tailor theme single product page. I cannot get the author of the theme to reply. I’m happy to pay.

The problem is just on the single product pages: - The product image will not display - The cart icon will not respond - The wish list icon will not respond - Add to cart does not behave normally - The Quantity +/- does not display

I have tried deactivating the theme and all of the above are resolved with the basic WP Fourteen or Thirteen theme.

I have also tried deactivating all plugins with the Mr. Tailor theme still active and the above problems remain.

I’m happy to pay. Please reply if interested. I can provide further details.

Thanks,

16 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United States
luvthemes says

We’re happy to help you in that. Contact us through our profile page.

1546 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webdesignerart says

I need a bug fixed on a themeforest Mr. Tailor theme single product page. I cannot get the author of the theme to reply. I’m happy to pay.

The problem is just on the single product pages: - The product image will not display - The cart icon will not respond - The wish list icon will not respond - Add to cart does not behave normally - The Quantity +/- does not display

I have tried deactivating the theme and all of the above are resolved with the basic WP Fourteen or Thirteen theme.

I have also tried deactivating all plugins with the Mr. Tailor theme still active and the above problems remain.

I’m happy to pay. Please reply if interested. I can provide further details.

Thanks,

On rescue :)

https://studio.envato.com/explore/wordpress-installation/7826-wordpress-themeforest-theme-installation
42 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
novelpixels says

Interested. Will share my resume with you. Please get in touch via contact form in my profile page so we can discuss.

by
by
by
by
by
by