255 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
PersianArt says

hi, when I want check my theme it needs more than 30 second about to 90-100 seconds for reply. previously wasn’t this issue but now…

do you have any experience or suggestion?

also I have “WARNING: file_put_contents”. I must remove it or it will be accepted and what is about “RECOMMENDED” and “REQUIRED” message.

sincerely thanks

1471 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

1.) I would suggest using Debug Bar plugin, add define(‘SAVEQUERIES’, true); to wp-config.php and find the intruder (top right of the admin bar).

2.) Use WordPress FileSystem API

255 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
PersianArt says

@OriginalEXE

thanks

but even when the all Plugins are deactivate and only theme-check is activate issue remain even while the ‘WP_DEBUG’ and ‘SAVEQUERIES’ are false.

1471 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

@OriginalEXE

thanks

but even when the all Plugins are deactivate and only theme-check is activate issue remain even while the ‘WP_DEBUG’ and ‘SAVEQUERIES’ are false.

That is why I told oyu to install the plugin, it displays databse queries. Simply check which query cause the issue.

255 posts
PersianArt says

@OriginalEXE

thanks

That is why I told oyu to install the plugin, it displays databse queries. Simply check which query cause the issue.

excuse me I was on wrong, I did not catch your words, I thought you say “Debug Bar plugin” and “define(‘SAVEQUERIES’, true)” may can create issue and for this I deactivate all plugin.

this is for my bad English skills.

but I use and active these:
- Debug Bar
- Debug Bar Cron
- Log Deprecated Notices
- Monster Widget
- Theme Check

and I can not see any error in Debug Bar.

255 posts
PersianArt says

no any another Idea?

255 posts
PersianArt says

no anyone has any Idea or suggestion?

619 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ChapterThemes says

no anyone has any Idea or suggestion?

Try disabling some created features you have in your theme ( by removing code or whatever ), and run the themecheck. If you keep doing it per feature or whatever, you maybe find out where the problem could be.

255 posts
PersianArt says

@ChapterThemes

thank you for suggestion, good luck

by
by
by
by
by
by