I’ve been evaluating my current setup for quite some time and wanted to get some input from Theme Authors.
When I’m working with WordPress I tend to use Photoshop then Coda or NetBeans.
I’ve seen a lot of people using Fireworks as well and I’m considering purchasing that as well.
whiteboard -> notepad++ -> photoshop -> notepad++
- Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Fireworks is nice. Especially in CS6 . But you won’t use it much if you’re used to Photoshop.