41 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
ashobiz says

Before some months i designed my theme for themeforest, but it got rejected… So i decided to improve my design and for the past 2-3 months i designed lots of themes and i learned lot… i see some improvement in my design… i even released some freebies and planned to release more freebies…

My question is, I am getting good feedback for my freebies… i have seen lots of peoples using my templates… if i release more freebies, is it possible to get good sales in themeforest? and also is it possible to get clients by giving out freebies?

If you have experience in freebies, please share it here…

Thank you Ashok

94 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
webTypo says

a lot of people doing this and it seems to work

just two example

http://www.purtypixels.com/ http://www.premiumpixels.com/
382 posts Code Is Poetry
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Europe
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+3 more
gljivec says

Hi,

I started in the same way. Made a blog and started posting freebies and other design related stuff and while learning in the process you improve your skills and eventually I got to Themeforest also :)

41 posts
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
ashobiz says

Hi, I started in the same way. Made a blog and started posting freebies and other design related stuff and while learning in the process you improve your skills and eventually I got to Themeforest also :)

Hi, Thanks for the reply… Your freebies are great… Do you get direct projects from your site?

41 posts
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
ashobiz says

Hi, I started in the same way. Made a blog and started posting freebies and other design related stuff and while learning in the process you improve your skills and eventually I got to Themeforest also :)
by
by
by
by
by
by