Hey guys, i’m curious to know how your Theme Development Environment looks like.
Do you develop Themes offline / online, are you using svn to follow your changes, do you setup your preview page plus a test version online where you can test updates etc.?
- SVN for coding mostly
- offline localhost development and testing
- Coding: Espresso - PHP Server – MAMP PRO - Version Control: none – I better change that! - Mobile Testing – MAMP PRO – http://www.philsbury.co.uk/blog/view-mamp-pro-sites-across-local-network
server: wampserver in localhost
As a designer/coder I currently use:
Photoshop, MAMP, Sublime Text 2 + Emmet + SCSS/Compass
I think our programmer use PSPAD instead.
Development starts on localhost and moves online when it becomes necessary.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.