Hi, strange thing ocurred to me today.
Yesterday, I uploaded my new template. It appeared in the queue like always. Today I checked my upload section and my item was not there. It did not appear in HTML section so it was not approved, but I did not recieve any email from reviewer saying whether my item was approved for sale or not.
Sounds quite strange to me, maybe it is only bug or something. I would be grateful if anyone could clarify this to me a bit. Do I have to upload this item again?
Thanks a lot.
You need to contact support about it. They can redirect you to the devs team and tell you if that was a bug and fix it.
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Exclusive Author
Sound really strange
@xmdsys: I’ve just checked my mail again (and spam folder as well) but there is nothing in it. It is really bad for me, Id like to know how can I improve it, or make it better…
Btw, I submitted it two days ago for the first time, but I forgot to attach css files, so it was rejected, I did recieve an email. But not today.
Sorry for being a pain, I just would like to know what was wrong this time. Feel free to shoot me PM.