102 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
withemes says

Hi everybody!

Me again. :D I’m a newbie on TF and recently, I had many topics about my theme. Anyone is annoying? :D

Here’s my item. It got not many sales. Would you mind taking a look on it and tell me which features could I improve to get more sales? Any idea is appreciated. :)

Thanks in advanced.

3741 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

21 purchase sin a week or so is not that bad. I actually bookmarked your file and really like it but it is quite a specific use type file rather than some of the multi purpose ones out there. I would not be too dis heartened as it is a really great design. Due to the nature of the theme you do not want to start overdoing the features or adding things like team pages etc a sit will distract and ruin the clenaliness and individuality of it.

My advice – you have a really nice design here and I would leave it alone and focus on a new theme maybe tuning it towards a broader market opportunity. Again 21 sales in a week is not a bad start especially for a relatively tailored design

80 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
ThemeMovers says

Hi everybody!

Me again. :D I’m a newbie on TF and recently, I had many topics about my theme. Anyone is annoying? :D

Here’s my item. It got not many sales. Would you mind taking a look on it and tell me which features could I improve to get more sales? Any idea is appreciated. :)

Thanks in advanced.

Hey, Sorry didn’t go through the whole theme so couldn’t notice what will help increase sales but there’s one thing which I think you should do. Your demo page isn’t showcasing the features of your theme clearly. I mean try including some images and a little description. I’m sure that’ll help increasing sales. GLWS :)

102 posts
  • Exclusive Author
withemes says

21 purchase sin a week or so is not that bad. I actually bookmarked your file and really like it but it is quite a specific use type file rather than some of the multi purpose ones out there. I would not be too dis heartened as it is a really great design. Due to the nature of the theme you do not want to start overdoing the features or adding things like team pages etc a sit will distract and ruin the clenaliness and individuality of it.

My advice – you have a really nice design here and I would leave it alone and focus on a new theme maybe tuning it towards a broader market opportunity. Again 21 sales in a week is not a bad start especially for a relatively tailored design

Great thanks, charlie4282! :)

I think 21 should be normal. :) I’m currently developing a new theme, but want to have some updates for current one.

102 posts
  • Exclusive Author
withemes says

Hey, Sorry didn’t go through the whole theme so couldn’t notice what will help increase sales but there’s one thing which I think you should do. Your demo page isn’t showcasing the features of your theme clearly. I mean try including some images and a little description. I’m sure that’ll help increasing sales. GLWS :)

Thank you so much. I think you’re right. I’m going to do it right now. :D

21 posts
  • Exclusive Author
DotRex says

Nice theme!

102 posts
  • Exclusive Author