Hello, recently I uploaded my first theme to Themeforest and it took just few hours and it was rejected. However, I’d like to get more feedback, I hope some of you will be able to help me.
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6579/02homepage.jpg http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6430/03about.jpg http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9394/04servicesr.jpg http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8467/05portfolio1col.jpg http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2104/06portfolio3col.jpg http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5682/07contact.jpg
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Won a Competition
- Halloween Competition Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- United Kingdom
It’s nowhere near good enough yet.
Typography, spacing, hierarchy…I think you need to study basic design principals more.