43 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Arre says

Hello everyone, I’ve been designing a theme in Photoshop and now I’m wondering if it’s worth the trouble to convert it to HTML and upload it to the marketplace. As a PSD I reckon it’s not going to get approved, but what do you think of my chances of getting it accepted as html?

If you think the theme has absolutely no chance of getting approved, I would really apreciate to hear it, but if you think that it could get accepted with some improvements that’d also be awesome. Any feedback is welcome.

Link to theme

Thanks!

1249 posts LoveThemes
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
LoveThemes says

Sorry, no to both.

It won’t be accepted in any category. Design, spacing, typography, hierarchy…everything is wrong.

-Scott

43 posts
Arre says

Ok. Thanks.

7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Ireland
gavinflud says

I’m not sure really, it’s a nice design, though clearly unfinished and needs a lot more work. The main thing it needs is a unique selling point, because at the moment it looks way too plain and is trying to suit the needs of every category.

Work on the typography and spacing, and maybe try an aim it towards a specific market.

Good luck with it anyway :)

43 posts
Arre says

Thank you for your input, I’ll probably challenge myself to make it look better, but just as practise and without releasing it to the market.

by
by
by
by
by
by