• Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • India
+1 more
SaurabhSharma says

Comics.. I feel nostalgic. :) So beautiful were those (childhood) days..

1947 posts Do the Needful
  • Envato Staff
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
  • Support Staff
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+7 more
JamiGibbs Staff says

Moved to item requests.

2211 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+4 more
crozer says

He asked for an opinion concerning a theme that might suit his needs. I gave him that answer. I am not providing direct links nor names, so I am allowed to do so.
Since you got one WordPress theme you basically did provide direct advertisement. Anyways, you are not allowed to point to your own items unless its “Item Request” forum section. You can still ask another author to promote your item tho :)

Right, even though this is an item request, but the thread is not filed under the Item Requests forum section. Anyway, I get what you’re saying, but it’s something you are actually allowed to do.

1141 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
KarmaThemes says

He asked for an opinion concerning a theme that might suit his needs. I gave him that answer. I am not providing direct links nor names, so I am allowed to do so.
Since you got one WordPress theme you basically did provide direct advertisement. Anyways, you are not allowed to point to your own items unless its “Item Request” forum section. You can still ask another author to promote your item tho :)
Right, even though this is an item request, but the thread is not filed under the Item Requests forum section. Anyway, I get what you’re saying, but it’s something you are actually allowed to do.

Okays! I don’t even mind, a sale is a sale and that’s awesome for everyone :)

1 post
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
richa12 says

hi guys i have the same issue can any one help me?

i m planing to launch a comic website and for that i want that the comic episodes are displayed on home page according to category with cover page thumbnail and when they click on the episode first page of comic should open on new page with html embed code below it and of course with next page and previous page option

thanx in advance i have tried in wordpress but i was failed….

by
by
by
by
by
by