1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
fuechsin says

Hi all, I need a theme for Africa travel-blog, where I’d like to share my experience along with videos and photos in a good quality (I am a photographer). It MUST be very simple: no many columns, possiblity to hide a sidebar, elegant plain design. It should be able to include: photos, videos and filmstrip-diashows (like nextGEN or ws-slideshow), common widgets and google maps. And it should be possible to go the the “next page” in posts. It should be possible to change the logo and the background colour and it should be retina-ready and could be veiwed on iPad, iPhone. I have experience with WordPrass and PHP, created my own web-site with one of ElegantThemes and even made some changes in it. So, it shall be a WordPress theme. I looked though all the themes and found one, which suits me the most: Blank. But Blank has no filmstrip-diashow as I see. Could you suggest me some other theme? What theme would suit my requirements? Maybe I have overseen one? Thank you for help!

81 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
themethoft says
Blank is an awesome theme and it can be customized the way you want it. For these kind of customization, I have a service on Microlancer where I make the requested changes to your themes. If you buy Blank, I will make the rest of the changes for you. Click below to avail my service. Thanks,

https://www.microlancer.com/explore/wordpress-customization/4155-wordpress-theme-customization
by
by
by
by
by
by