I submitted a WordPress theme two days ago and a reply came as hard rejected with the following cause:
The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.
Here is the demo site link. Any suggestion is appreciated
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Won a Competition
- Halloween Competition Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- United Kingdom
Thanks @iKreativ, that slider was added after the review and it had some padding issue. I’ll fix it . Can you please have a more detailed look if you have time?
Can anyone catchup with anything?
In your “recent from bakery” sliding carousel nav-left and nav-right buttons not properly align. I think you need to to check that box once in all resolutions.
You need to add more features like twitter and flickr widget.
Hm here are a few issues.
1. How many fonts are u using throughout the template? You should keep your fonts to a minimum. With one or two fonts you can do miracles. You don’t need 3 or 4.
2. The elements on the slider look “old”. There’s a slide with the text “Responsive design” which has a blue background but a blue completely irrelevant with the rest of the blue on other elements (like the main nav)
3. The main navigation doesn’t have enough contrast. On my screen (an iMac) i’m having a hard time reading the options
4. Spacing. Make sure the space between various areas of your site are the same. Not only horizontally but vertically as well.
Best of luck and if you try harder you can have this accepted
Thanks guys, will fix these issues