So here’s my story ...
i just got my theme approved after a very long time of rejections it is up on 20 Nov 2012 and the result is … just 3 ( not a surprise, maybe my theme not that good)
NOW THAT IS A SURPRISE …
considering it is just 4 days ago, and only 3 download so far …
my big question now lies, do i deserve this ?
1. times of times of rejections 2. after approved … got pirated! 3. feeling like bad luck brian haha
they’re pretty quick for doing illegal copy, so quick that only after 3 downloads, it’s already up in that website … and i think it is pretty stupid , because only 3 downloads means only 3 suspect, it is very narrow to point finger
So Please envato, help me nail them … nail the user who pirate my theme i know you can, because you can track purchased user
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Envato Staff
Please report this kind of thing to Support rather than post it to the forums. Thanks!
DO NOT Post any threads discussing or link to piracy and/or warez sites. These do more damage than good and will be locked or disabled. Report any copyright, piracy, or warez violations to Envato Support, and see the Knowledgebase for info on Copyright Support.