84 posts Wordpress Developer
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
plexdesigns says

Oh my “Brown Business Template” is up there! The templates that are missing was the http://themeforest.net/item/fresh-and-clean-business-template/18677 and http://themeforest.net/item/elegant-and-clean-business-template/18339 and the other two templates on the queue list.

164 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
hagdesigns says

2 templates of mine have come back, however, I’m still missing 3.

(Fiery Stone, Wooden Box, and Business Like)

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Okay – well everything should be back to normal soon. Everybody, thanks so much for your patience. And thank you to Ryan, Collis, and Vahid for getting this taken care of ASAP !

Jeffrey

164 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
hagdesigns says

Yes, thanks to all of you for fixing it right after it happens. Theme Forest customer support ftw!

84 posts Wordpress Developer
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
plexdesigns says

Thanks guys for fixing the error! :)

164 posts
+4 more
hagdesigns says

Will my themes that are still gone still count towards the contest when they come back?

578 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
+6 more
ryan says
Will my themes that are still gone still count towards the contest when they come back?

Yep they’ll count. We think we’ve got them all back but we’re running some more sophisticated reports to verify we’ve found them all. TF is back to 200+ files :)

164 posts
+4 more
hagdesigns says

Yes! Mine are all back.

ryan = hero :)

991 posts It's in the pipeline!
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
purethemes says
Yep they’ll count. We think we’ve got them all back but we’re running some more sophisticated reports to verify we’ve found them all. TF is back to 200+ files :)

mine still missing..

33 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
flips says

Great effort so far guys, only missing one now (Simplicity) the others are back and look fine. Nice one :)

by
by
by
by
by
by