13 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Abberball972 says

I just purchased AWAKE yesterday. The theme did not come with all of the page templates, only one sample page. What do I do to retrieve all of the other page templates? Thank you.

213 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Located in Belgium
+3 more
Playnethemes says

Did you purchase the HTML file or the WordPress file?

Either way you should contact the author of the theme: http://themeforest.net/user/Webtreats

Good luck! :)

3343 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

I just purchased AWAKE yesterday. The theme did not come with all of the page templates, only one sample page. What do I do to retrieve all of the other page templates? Thank you.

I think you maybe confused, WordPress is a database driven CMS, so when you install it you get 1 post and 1 “sample” page, if you install/active the theme it uses whatever data is in your database. Themes general wont/shouldn’t auto install data because it will mess up existing running sites content. If the theme has page templates and its install you can use them to create new pages(see the documentation that came with the theme)

Most theme author provide a sample.xml file located in the download that will import the demo content(what you see when you purchased it) If you cant find the demo content, contact the author of the theme

by
by
by
by
by
by