3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
lynnde says

The author Orman just directed me back over here… “Hey! Thanks for purchasing one of our files, we truly appreciate it! Support for all our themes is conducted through the ThemeZilla support forums, if you’d like to start a new thread over there either myself or another member of the support team can take a look at your issue”

Dzinc says ” Hi, welcome to ThemeForest, this is a general open forum. For Volumes related troubleshooting, you can interact directly with the author here. Don’t forget to post from the buyer account instead. Good luck.”

Did that and Orman sends me back here.

I just want an answer to the questions I have. Why do I continue to get the run around. I did contact Orman in the buyer forum . I already gave you the only ID number I can find – a transaction ID. If there is a ‘license ID” or “purchase ID” that are different, I don’t see where those are on my account info. I am a PAID subscriber – you know that.

I just want some technical support for my questions.

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi lynnde, great to see you’ve been able to recover your details and sign in through the buyer account. Regarding the author’s comment, he is referring to his own support forum here.

The item purchase code can be found inside the License Certificate. Simply head on over to your Downloads page, click on the item’s download button, and you’ll be able to grab it.

If you need any additional assistance, don’t hesitate to ask. Your patience is appreciated.

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
lynnde says

I have done everything asked (logged in as requested, went to the author’s support page, provided my purchase ID) and still no response from Orman the author or here. Not impressed

by
by
by
by
by
by