• United Kingdom
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
+1 more
tommusrhodus says

Kotofey, which link?)

Have you taken any steps to follow egemenerd’s reply? He’s gone out of his way to try and help and you’ve yet to reply whether it worked or not? :)

426 posts Code is Poetry
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
egemenerd says

Kotofey, which link?)
Have you taken any steps to follow egemenerd’s reply? He’s gone out of his way to try and help and you’ve yet to reply whether it worked or not? :)

He is ignoring me :S:)

110 posts I know Chuck
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
kotofey says
11 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
blueeyepicture says

Egemenerd, I am ignoring you , how could I. We have changed today code what you suggested. Later we clean cashe , deactivated all plugins, and page is still crashing, only difference is now crashing after few seconds, after downloading you can see website all, and few seconds crashing. I am very appreciate for you help and attention.

11 posts
blueeyepicture says

Kotofey, which link?)

Egemenerd, I am ignoring you , how could I. We have changed today code what you suggested. Later we clean cashe , deactivated all plugins, and page is still crashing, only difference is now crashing after few seconds, after downloading you can see website all, and few seconds crashing. I am very appreciate for you help and attention.

11 posts
blueeyepicture says

Kotofey, which link?)
He is ignoring me :S:)

11 posts
blueeyepicture says

Hello Friends, again thank you for your attention, Finally I found a reason, iPAds with older soft like iOS 6 not working properly, if only you update iOS7 is fine and working great !

149 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
visualkicks says

Hi Bluey, I find that iOS safari crashes a lot due to problems with webkit rules in the css. Especially on rotates. It could be something like that, I also just upgraded to iOS7 yesterday and while some websites still crash they are not as common. So Im guessin bugs that crash safari are due to the browser no the websites.

Although, authors should take more care to ensure they dont happen.

by
by
by
by
by
by