104 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
naspos says

I was looking at a theme which I liked, I noticed that there wasn’t any select support for WooCommerce. When I asked in the comments they said it was integrated and fully supports WooCommerce but just hasn’t been tested. Well I purchased the theme and found out that it is not integrated and there are no plans to integrate it.

what to do?

305 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in Austria
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
squaredWeb says

Seems pretty cut and dry to me. When you have them saying in the item comments on this site that it has feature x and it turns out it hasnt it should be very easy for envato support to check your claim and give you a refund.

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi naspos, please take a moment to read this article. If you need any additional assistance, support staff will be happy to assist. Your patience is appreciated.

9 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
Tfingi says

I was looking at a theme which I liked, I noticed that there wasn’t any select support for WooCommerce. When I asked in the comments they said it was integrated and fully supports WooCommerce but just hasn’t been tested. Well I purchased the theme and found out that it is not integrated and there are no plans to integrate it. what to do?

I suggest you do what you would usually do with every product that you buy from anywhere.

You tell the author “I am not happy” and ask for a full refund.

If they do not offer you the service you are expecting and they refuse to issue you with a refund, then you rate them 1 star and take Dzinc advice.

1245 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

@Tfingi – You’re not in the wrong, but when it comes to a question like to above, don’t even leave an answer open to interpretation, it’s not worth it. Always try to answer in certain terms especially when it comes to a complicated plugin like WooCommerce.

Later down the line you’ll get questions like, ‘Hey, I’ve got this random obscure plugin you’ve never heard of, it’s only little, will it work?’ and you think, ‘hmm, well it probably will’ – that’s a big no-no, I’ve been burned before by it.

Nowadays I answer a question like this with ‘No.’ but obviously elaborate a little more for better customer service :)

Anyway, looks like you run a tight ship but thought I’d just say the above.

Night!

P.S You theme looks ace! :)

9 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
Tfingi says

@TommusRhodus Thank you for the advice… We’re learning as we go along!

Still, I wouldn’t like to cause anybody unhappiness for the sake of $40 – I’ll pay $80 for somebody to give me a smile :)

Night!

by
by
by
by
by
by