4 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
themeforest5264 says

Hello,

I installed ThemeForest Kollection but my home page looks almost empty.

I was wondering if anyone has had the same issue.

Regards, Lucio

3820 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

It will look empty if it is a WP theme until you populate it or install the demo content ( check documentation for guide). A WP theme is NOT like a site template – it is a shell that needs content to look like the demo or how you want it.

4 posts
themeforest5264 says

charlie4282, many thanks.

2 posts
GGWP says

Hello,

I installed ThemeForest Kollection but my home page looks almost empty.

I was wondering if anyone has had the same issue.

Regards, Lucio

did you figure this out yet? I uploaded the zip file for the collection theme and nothing has shown up. But when I watch tutorial videos of other people uploading it, the demo shows up automatically. Frustrated
4 posts
themeforest5264 says

GGWP,

I hired an expert and it seems that he also has problems with the installation.

2 posts
GGWP says

Well that scares me from purchasing another theme from this site. Too bad though because the Kollection theme looked great

268 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
girlscancode says

Hi themeforest5264,

Why don’t you send a question via the “Comments” section for the theme in question? Also, I would bet that if this person you hired doesn’t know how to install a simple theme, he’s no “expert” :) The theme is on themeforest, that means it went through a rigorous reviewing process. The theme’s author is a top author and he wouldn’t have achieved his place if he produced low quality themes. And last but not least, the theme was purchased 115 times and has a 4,47 average rating which means that at least 114 people did not have problems with the installation.

GGWP – you shouldn’t be scared, please see the reasons I quoted above. If a person says she’s an “expert” that is only a self evaluation. There are plenty of real experts here that would install that theme in 5 minutes with their eyes closed.

http://ithemes.com/tutorials/how-to-install-a-wordpress-theme/
4 posts
themeforest5264 says

When I installed the theme the first time I realized only later that it was compatible up to WP 3.5, I then deleted and reinstalled without updating WP, I tried again to install the theme but it did not work. That’s it.

Obviously I’m not an expert, now we have contacted support and we are waiting for a response. In the meantime, it would be interesting to know if someone else bought this theme lately. GGWP you’re right, Kollection looks great, so I definitely want it.

by
by
by
by
by
by