2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
tamarapowers says

I purchased the theme Morgan’s Steakhouse, this is my first purchase with themeforest so I am unfamiliar with the process. I did purchase divine elemente to convert my psd’s to wordpress but the tutorials show that the elements will already be assigned and non of them are.

It also comes with 8 psd’s and when they upload that show as 8 different themes in wordpress. PLEASE somebody help.

3249 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

you need to either setup the PSD so the plugin can properly convert it, hire someone to convert the PSD to WordPress for you, or take your losses and buy a functioning WordPress theme.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
tamarapowers says

I bought divine elemente to convert it but none of the elements are assigned and it won’t let me assign any elements?

407 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

Those types of software are no substitute for hand coding and even if it did work you are unlikely to get the results you probably want or would expect from a pre coded WP theme.

I have little experience with it but I was under the impression that assigning stuff for it was just a case of changing the layer names?

Unfortunately the PSD files from here are not intended really for being used with tools like Divine and there are laid out as a pro designer would expect them to be if they are planning to code them up themselves.

by
by
by
by
by
by