11 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
Pancha says

The one of the reasons given:

3) Overall the template is a good design but doesn’t offer enough content options or stand out enough aesthetically to meet our criteria. You might consider including an elements overview page with all the content styles or using more content style options through the different pages.

I don’t really understand that part: You might consider including an elements overview page with all the content styles or using more content style options through the different pages.

I don’t really get it, what should I do? Demo is here: http://obemania.com/site/

478 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
kevinsturf says

the person means add more elements to your page. If it’s limited to some like just regular tags ans basic styling then you should add more. also, the site has so little content and text are too tiny and crunched together, I shoould consider fixing this.

11 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Pancha says

I’ve made a more place and added a gallery plus lightbox effect, what do you think? Is there a chance that it won’t be rejected now?

2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United States
shae says

i dont want to be a jerk, but it seems pretty out dated style wise?

2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
joestrong says

Adding a lightbox won’t fix the design. Everything is a bit cramped in in some places and too empty in others; try finding the balance in between. You might want to try changing the font size and leading.

by
by
by
by
by
by