4 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
spaciumweb says

My topic was rejected and I would like to get some advice from people with experience in relation to my theme. Could anyone help me?

http://spacium.supercuriosidades.com.br/galaxial_menu/
4 posts
spaciumweb says

Any Help?

61 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in South Africa
DareToGeek says

Hi there,

Sorry to see you had to wait so long for a reply.

Ok I took a look at your template and there are a number of issues that I saw within a couple seconds.

1) You have some validation errors.

2) You need to work more on spacing, spacing is very uneven and inconsistent.

3) Typography needs work, text too big for the about, and overall the typography needs improvement. Maybe play around with different fonts for headings than for text areas. Also text sizes are way out of proportion.

4) It would look a lot better if every section filled the whole screen. It’s a little odd when your at the contact section and you see the bottom half of the about still.

5) The nav on the right is slow sometimes to react.

6) Rework the mobile view. All of the points above cause problems on mobile in the way it looks. Especially the menu as it overlaps the text.

Overall I think the concept is good. But you need to do a lot of refinement and work on a bunch of things. Take your time making changes and improving it. Make sure everything is as perfect as you can get it.

Hope this helps :)

4 posts
spaciumweb says

Hi there,

Sorry to see you had to wait so long for a reply.

Ok I took a look at your template and there are a number of issues that I saw within a couple seconds.

1) You have some validation errors.

2) You need to work more on spacing, spacing is very uneven and inconsistent.

3) Typography needs work, text too big for the about, and overall the typography needs improvement. Maybe play around with different fonts for headings than for text areas. Also text sizes are way out of proportion.

4) It would look a lot better if every section filled the whole screen. It’s a little odd when your at the contact section and you see the bottom half of the about still.

5) The nav on the right is slow sometimes to react.

6) Rework the mobile view. All of the points above cause problems on mobile in the way it looks. Especially the menu as it overlaps the text.

Overall I think the concept is good. But you need to do a lot of refinement and work on a bunch of things. Take your time making changes and improving it. Make sure everything is as perfect as you can get it.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks for the help, I’ll work on it!

65 posts
2ad says

It just doesn’t look good. You put two photos with parallax and think that this is a good design? It look very bad… overall it look bad.

Typography (font size, font style, font weight) ... play with it

really, You have about 3-6 month of hard work with webdesign and trying to catch most important design details – and if You will have motivation for it, You will be good.

4 posts
spaciumweb says

It just doesn’t look good. You put two photos with parallax and think that this is a good design? It look very bad… overall it look bad.

Typography (font size, font style, font weight) ... play with it

really, You have about 3-6 month of hard work with webdesign and trying to catch most important design details – and if You will have motivation for it, You will be good.

Hi 2ad, first thank you for the help. When you said “You put two photos with parallax” I didn’t understand, the parallax example has one photo per section.

However thank you for the help, I’ll work on it!

65 posts
2ad says

I mean, that you put two pictures giving them a parallax effect, and you think it’s a great design that people will buy.

by
by
by
by
by
by