This was the reason for the rejection :
=== Why We’ve Declined Your Submission === 1) Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.
2) You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.
3) Your theme does not provide a unique enough design with the to compete in the marketplace at this time. You might consider improving your design with more unique graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items.
4) This theme falls under “similar themes” and it doesn’t show any uniqueness to make it stand out.
5) I know it’s frustrating to be rejected citing uniqueness but recently, we’ve gotten a large number of template with the same overall features and presentation and we have to draw the line somewhere.
- Important: Improvements or fixes MUST be made to the above described areas before resubmitting.
As per my views, I feel you may consider to improve certain things:
1 – Typography seems big issue in your theme.
2- I do not like to see the extra blank space from the right side for menu bar.
3 – Menu bar seems too ordinary to me, hopefully you may like to improve it.
4 – Layout seems kind of common to me, and I hope you use some extra ordinary tool to make it great! I mean, replace it with some awesome slider.
5 – Icons seem common for social marketing. Get some cool icons!