25 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
moonhunters says

Hi I’ve created a comingsoon, this is my first theme submission and it was rejected.

Here is the demo: http://s513900411.domenaklienta.pl/

mail: Unfortunately your submission Lemoon Coming Soon Countdown Theme isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Please tell me in detail what’s wrong with my project…

492 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
rayoflightt says

Background and font are outdated, see other templates here. Triangles are somehow strange and timer is not easy to understand at first sight especially because triangles have too much space between.

25 posts
moonhunters says

Yesterday I made changes to the project, I changed the background, fonts. In my opinion the project is more readable now. Unfortunately, it was again rejected. Does anybody have an idea what could be the reason – comment the same as before

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Discussion

3858 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Typography needs rethinking, the triangles especially in the counter looks pixelated and don’t really work, there needs more to it. Right now just the counter and a clever transition into a contact form does not compete against what is already on offer with much higher design standards

Matterico_Themes
Matterico_Themes Recent Posts Threads Started
70 posts
  • Located in Canada
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Matterico_Themes says

I really like the concept but you have to make it so no matter what the time is, that the content looks nice and centered in the triangles, which will be challenging.

Plus the bottom half, the round radius on the buttons does not look nice and neither does that icon, buttons rounded to that degree are outdated. Dont give up though!

25 posts
moonhunters says

Triangles should now look good in any situation. I also changed the typography and removed the rounded buttons. Please tell me your opinion how you think it looks like now and constructive criticism

3858 posts
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
+1 more
charlie4282 says

On my monitor the seconds and hours are not aligned.

Obviously its down to you but for me the triangles just do not work at all. If you really want to have them then I suggest making them MUCH bigger and centralizing the type/numbers rather than having it pushed up again one edge

Other than that the type in the footer need improvement and there is still not enough to it to compete with others on here

153 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+1 more
ThemeToast says

The background image on the picture version is 1mb. You can make that way smaller. Took a really long time to load for me

25 posts
moonhunters says

Triangles are now larger and more readable, page also loads faster. Is there anything else what I should improve?

by
by
by
by
by
by