405 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in India
+2 more
drsankarl says

Requesting all those talented guys out there to please give me a critical view of a news magazine theme that got rejected. The demo site is dzineme.com/magneo.

Thank you in advance.

101 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Speed730 says
Hi, your theme need more work
  1. – navigation : make it bigger like the submenu
  2. - header : your have 2 search fields on header and on main area, use just one style and align it
  3. -change social media icons
  4. - you really needs more css layout work to do on your theme
  5. - logo not going well with the background change it or add header background
  6. – flash news is so small
  7. - align the login box
  8. - add style to featured slider
  9. - change calender colors i can’t read days row
  10. - the footer need spacing and make heading bigger

good Luck and start changing ;)

407 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

Sorry it needs more – the typography and font choices are way off
Alignment needs correcting
The whole thing is far too cramped and needs spacing better
The header looks lost with the logo in a box separated from the main ad section
The footer needs the fourth column filled or spread the 3 you have
Social icons need to be bigger
NEVER have half built pages like contact us it looks lazy
Dropdowns nav does nothing
No idea what the camera slider page is supposed to be but does nothing in FF

You have a good basis and code looks clean but still uit ea bit of polishing and finishing off properly to do.

Good luck

405 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in India
+2 more
drsankarl says

@speed730 my god so many suggestion at such small time. So I think I have way to go. Thank you very much. @PaddyTaylor Thank You so much. With just both of your views I have got an Idea of how to go about. Thanks once again.

405 posts
+2 more
drsankarl says

Requesting all those talented guys out there to please give me a critical view of a news magazine theme that got rejected. The demo site is dzineme.com/magneo. Thank you in advance.
Demo Link
by
by
by
by
by
by