• Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
themesplanet says

Hello Guys,

My theme was rejected with the following explanation

“Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our current technical quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The overall design quality of your submission does not meet our standard requirements and should only be resubmitted after being significantly improved. Please browse our current library for examples of the quality levels we’re currently seeking. Please note that resubmitting without improvements violates our review process and may lead to authorship suspension. “

my demo is

Food Fever

If anyone could give me feedback and advice how to improve this one? Thanks.

2566 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

Sorry but this theme is no way near the standards required for Themeforest. Nothing in your design seems up to par.

The best thing you can do now is read more about web design at http://webdesign.tutsplus.com and look at the quality of the themes that have been approved recently on Themeforest.

I would give you feedback but it would be kind of pointless.

Good Luck!

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Dylen says

Nice theme! I think you should center the nav menu, currently a part of the drop down veggies menu is some what covering the image below it. If you center the nav menu it would also leave equal space on both sides making it look a little nicer in my opinion. The image Food Fever looks kinda out of place to me on second thought. I’m not the best at this yet, but those are my opinions. Good luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by