61 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Germany
+2 more
KL-Webmedia says
Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our current technical quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time. Please continue reading for additional information.

This template is not ready for ThemeForest. Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. It requires improvements in term of design, visual hierarchy, typography, layout and its aesthetic quality but most importantly, its uniqueness and how the design is executed.

How can I improve this Theme? What´s wrong with typo and visual hierachy?

DEMO

812 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
iamthwee says

Well it’s not bad, it’s just very very bland and lacking features compared to the ones already selling here.

61 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Germany
+2 more
KL-Webmedia says

what should i do better?

126 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
matt5409 says

After 3 attempts to get my theme approved due to design issues, my last attempt resulted in the same as what you’ve posted here – “technical requirements”. From this, I can assume that both your theme and mine have passed the aesthetic tests which means there may be some issues with your code:

- does you HMTL validate? - do you offer theme options, if so, do they work as expected? - are your plugins valid and up to date?

These are a few things I’ll be checking for before submitting. Hope it helps!

268 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
beetlesales says

After 3 attempts to get my theme approved due to design issues, my last attempt resulted in the same as what you’ve posted here – “technical requirements”. From this, I can assume that both your theme and mine have passed the aesthetic tests which means there may be some issues with your code:

- does you HMTL validate? - do you offer theme options, if so, do they work as expected? - are your plugins valid and up to date?

These are a few things I’ll be checking for before submitting. Hope it helps!

Actually, “technical” usually refers to the functionality of your theme, and how it compares to other designs. It doesn’t always mean your design passed the aesthetics part of the review.

61 posts
+2 more
KL-Webmedia says

my the code is valid with W3C i dont know why it was rejected

126 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
matt5409 says

So is mine, but there may be other reasons…

@beetlesales are you sure? I noticed you aren’t selling any Wordpress themes, just landing pages (which I assume are much more basic, on a technical level). Can anybody else offer their thoughts?

5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
cubiweb says

Here is some of the thing you can make ur page look a little bit better: - The purchase button, make it blue blue background instead of black to make it look more eye catching. (I tried this color ”#2e7ccd” and it looks quite nice) - The “What we do” Section is lack visual hierarchy. Make the “What We Do” stand out more if you want to keep the “Introduction” the same. Or play with the color. - The spacing between inside the “What we do” also doesn’t look right. So you can play with that to make it look better. But again, it’s just my opinion, you can agree or disagree with me >.<. But overall it does have potential to get accepted. Good luck ^^.

61 posts
+2 more
KL-Webmedia says

you really helped a lot! I wrote you an email man ;-)

if someone has other ideas pls help to improve!!!

thx !

by
by
by
by
by
by