My PSD got rejected. Can you please let me know of any problems you might see? Do you suggest I fine-tune and resubmit or start over with something new?
Wow, no one posted any suggestions
Shoud this tell me that my theme was so bad, there is nothing to suggest?
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
People have probably just been busy. I know I’ve been very busy the last couple days.
First, you should know that the PSD category has higher design standards than the other categories. So try to keep that in mind.
A few things I noticed:
1. line height on your body text needs adjustment 2. your headlines are competing. You should have one headline that is the largest, everything else needs to be smaller. 3. Your element spacing needs improvement (in the footer for example) 4. You might want to make the body text a lighter color than the headlines to make things easier to read and create better eye flow.
So there are a few things. Your design is pretty basic which, with further refinement and changes, might make it in the site templates category but won’t be enough for the PSD category. You’ll really need to spruce things up, add some unique ideas, etc.
I hope this helps!