can you please help me to improve this template
This File Requires Some Improvements / Fixes
Thanks so much for taking the time to submit this template. Unfortunately, due to our high standards, your template has been declined.
We’ve increased our approval standards in aspects such as graphics and overall aesthetics as well as code quality. Templates will now need to offer a higher level of quality in aspects such as aesthetics, unique design, features and code. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Here are a few improvements you might consider making before resubmitting.
1) Your template has a good start but, as we have high standards, you will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as typography, graphics, and spacing. 2) Overall template typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for Theme Forest. 3) The template needs improvements in visual hierarchy primarily using typographic elements such as headings. 4) The homepage have an error specifically in this section ->(http://cl.ly/3iaR)
- - Please keep in mind that the issues mentioned above may not be all the issues that need to be improved or fixed. Please review your template to ensure any additional issues not listed above have been fixed before resubmitting.
i understand the 4th problem mentioned above but i don’t know where is the graphic and typography and also visual hierarchy problem
I don’t think there is much wrong with this template apart from the type you’ve chosen.
Try some variations on other fonts or like using capitals for the headings – basically you need to seperate the site sections for the user to guide them through your site.
Right now the headings in the main content are the same size of those in the footer – surely the footer is less important and therefore should be smaller? This is what they mean.
Generally speaking I don’t think there is much wrong, you’d know if you were far off being accepted because they don’t give that sort of advice.
Check out NETTUTS for help on Visual Hierachy (or google it) and just give your theme some TLC and I reckon it’ll be accepted.
thanks u so much jeffeatworld, you right i really was thinking about the fontface, but if you don’t mind can you explain to me what means TLC ?
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.