10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Bangladesh
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
invoguetemplate says
Unfortunately your submission Sunglasses Collection isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

Demo URL: http://demo2.webtemplatetools.com/ Need help.

347 posts Gambit
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
bfintal says

The whole header, logo and menus aren’t working for me, the design looks outdated. Remove also the shadows in the boxes of the shades. The footer needs a lot of fixing regarding margins and styling also. Your header and footer should complement each other. The “style” and “brand” titles on your sidebar shouldn’t have a background of white. Spend time to even out and streamline the design

10 posts
  • Located in Bangladesh
invoguetemplate says
Thanks bfintal The reviewer comments is:
The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted.

I cant understand the meaning of the comment. Who help me ??

13 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
MrWP says

you need to improve spacing,typography,...

10 posts
  • Located in Bangladesh
invoguetemplate says
MrWP
you need to improve spacing,typography,...
Can you tell me the point where i have to improve spacing and typograph.
180 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
web20donkey says

1.I think you should change the whole header look and feel, including the menu. (looks outdated) 2.Use other type of shadow for the products, and make it more subtle. 3.Footer looks plain, polish it a bit. 4.Left section “Style” looks weird to me. You should also do something there.

Hope I could help.

10 posts
  • Located in Bangladesh
invoguetemplate says
1.I think you should change the whole header look and feel, including the menu. (looks outdated) 2.Use other type of shadow for the products, and make it more subtle. 3.Footer looks plain, polish it a bit. 4.Left section “Style” looks weird to me. You should also do something there.

Thanks friend. Anything more….

68 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
vazz says

Everything web20donkey said. Do this. The design looks outdated, nothing fresh , modern. Indeed, the reviewer is right, try to look at some themes from this category and you will notice the difference. I know you’ve worked hard and I’m sure you’ll make it.

by
by
by
by
by
by