we are two developpers working on several themes and yesterday we’ve submitted one of them which has been rejected.
Before submitting it, we took care to check everything, to make a descent WP dashboard and to work on the pages.
The rejection was very detailled, so if you have some advices for us, we would be grateful!!
Here is the theme demo : http://themes51.com/demo/wordpress-theme-1/
- It doesn’t look modern
- Your spacing and padding is inconsistent
- No effort on your buttons
- No styling on your links
- You need better header images
- Drop down menu takes too long to fade-in/out
@Jaynesh : thanks for your feedback, yes there is some problems with the menu, we will work on it!
@manuelvega: that’s what he said : Unfortunately your submission Elegant51 – Professional Companies Theme isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.
Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:
The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.
well , u get a hard rejection, your theme requires several improvements .
- logo can be improved
- looks like he missing styles
- nav its some bugged
- ur slide images are rotated and the opacity caption makes it appear that the page is broken, why caption its attached to the nav menu?
- spacing problems
- need better color scheme , links are default?
- u need to styled footer or widgets areas too
the rest Jaynesh already said
we improved the whole template but it has been rejected one more time, with the SAME message.
What do you think ?
I don’t even know what we can do now…
You need a better designer.
I wouldn’t buy your theme in the current state
- it’s too generic and uses a mixture of design elements, including some outdated stuff (imho) like the shadows…
I am not seeing some unique style here but mostly concepts that are common for years now.