2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
spokoloko says

Unfortunately get a message:

“The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.”

Demo -> http://smartbuddy.michal.zalecki.pl/

What can be improved? What you thing about theme?

1712 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

You should read some web-design tutorials, sorry but this looks …bad….very bad. the logo is unreadable, the background image on the slider is horrible, the six columns have absolutely nothing to add to the quality of the theme, it’s just plain text, this is not a design, but rather text. The ads are horrible as well, pretty much the whole content area is bad.

158 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
greenshady says

I’ll have to agree with FinalDestiny. I just can’t find any positive points in this theme, areas where you could build upon. As it stands, you just need to start this design over from scratch.

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
spokoloko says

Thanks, I see your point. I didn’t expected demo is judged too or rather it’s so important. It’s not the prettiest I have to admit that.

161 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
themebros says

The demo is VERY important. That’s where the potential customers turn into customers.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Discussion

39 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Kenya
FortisThemes says

“Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting” Thats the best advice the theme review could have given you. Play around with web design tutorials first, look at other designs. Then after a few weeks look back at this design and I bet you’ll cringe abit.

by
by
by
by
by
by