My wordpress theme was rejected.
This is the response I got:
Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.
Pleas tell me what is wrong.
The demo site: Here
Thank you in anticipation.
First, thanks for moving the topic
Now there is a few things, It’s a good start but not a polished finish.
I have been rejected the same way quite a few times so don’t worry you’re not alone, some times you’ll find it much easier to scrap and start again.
- There is spacing issues with the slider and the “Search” header
- I would remove the ads they do reduce the look of it
- The logo looks really really out of place
- There is spacing issues with the slider and the “trailer” heading
- Add some unique mouse over functions
- The calendar doesn’t fit in the box
Honestly a good idea if you do these changes, however this is only for your learning. I wouldn’t just make these changes and hope it gets accepted.
Hope this helps!
Error establishing a database connection??
Thank you very much, you helped a lot. I’m working on it!