7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Pakistan
wassi says

This is my second theme first one was keep on rejecting so i have decieded to make other one now its been rejected too … any help please what should i know to make my first ever Theme to be accepted .. this is the link for my psd theme

dezinic.com/Code/01_layout.jpg

and kindly guide me to psd template layers and folders name and order :(

12 posts
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
IsotopeThemes says

Hi Wassi,

The design is not up to TF standards, you should spend more time on polishing the design, to know how you can make it better, study the PSDs of successful authors, there are very tiny effects to each element, they make the whole difference. The logo is also simplistic and there is lot of optical vibration and the drop shadow effect is quite obvious.

Hope this helps :)

16 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
zeedesign says

Hello, First of all your top menu and logo is look like a part of other site, slider is very simple fonts used are not good u can use open source fonts for theme, heading with blue border and large height background is not good. colors of boxes are looking weird add plain light color to boxes and on hover show that blue color. need to improve that submit comment in blog area. and also if u can add different background color to each section.

7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Pakistan
wassi says

thanks you guys its really appreciated , going to change these thing hope it will get me some effective reward , fonts are used are google fonts but i will try to use some other ope source fonts and kindly tell me from where i can read PSD from other authors ..

by
by
by
by
by
by