• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United Kingdom
Atzar says

@pezflash – it’s like someone comes into your home and claims your bed. he is a new user, this is my home for some time, he should respect that.

Before support makes an appropriate decision, I do respect that you’re a veteran Themeforest author, but, no matter how new a user is you cannot simply expect them to bow down and let you have your way. What I love about Envato is that equality between users, something you seem to not have grasped, which has shocked me for someone who has such a good reputation.

I will not take the logo down until Support makes a decision and tells me specifically what to do. I would have done it earlier however I have been fairly busy today and have not just sitting down on my Mac making impolite demands.

Thank you to those who have backed me up :)

3007 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+2 more
duotive says

@pezflash – it’s like someone comes into your home and claims your bed. he is a new user, this is my home for some time, he should respect that.

Before support makes an appropriate decision, I do respect that you’re a veteran Themeforest author, but, no matter how new a user is you cannot simply expect them to bow down and let you have your way. What I love about Envato is that equality between users, something you seem to not have grasped, which has shocked me for someone who has such a good reputation.

I will not take the logo down until Support makes a decision and tells me specifically what to do. I would have done it earlier however I have been fairly busy today and have not just sitting down on my Mac making impolite demands.

As you wish.

3118 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

simply file a counter DCMA he has no legal standing to file a takedown notice http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-guide/responding-dmca-takedown-notice-targeting-your-content http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-guide/works-not-covered-copyright

on a side note ;-)http://targetlaw.com/consequences-of-filing-a-false-dmca-takedown-request

110 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
Atzar says

So no takers for tweaking my theme? :P

782 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Beta Tester
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
laranz says

Item request turns to Off-topic. lol.

And everyone forget that he is requesting for theme customization ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by