110 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a blog post
+3 more
Atzar says

@pezflash – it’s like someone comes into your home and claims your bed. he is a new user, this is my home for some time, he should respect that.

Before support makes an appropriate decision, I do respect that you’re a veteran Themeforest author, but, no matter how new a user is you cannot simply expect them to bow down and let you have your way. What I love about Envato is that equality between users, something you seem to not have grasped, which has shocked me for someone who has such a good reputation.

I will not take the logo down until Support makes a decision and tells me specifically what to do. I would have done it earlier however I have been fairly busy today and have not just sitting down on my Mac making impolite demands.

Thank you to those who have backed me up :)

3007 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

@pezflash – it’s like someone comes into your home and claims your bed. he is a new user, this is my home for some time, he should respect that.

Before support makes an appropriate decision, I do respect that you’re a veteran Themeforest author, but, no matter how new a user is you cannot simply expect them to bow down and let you have your way. What I love about Envato is that equality between users, something you seem to not have grasped, which has shocked me for someone who has such a good reputation.

I will not take the logo down until Support makes a decision and tells me specifically what to do. I would have done it earlier however I have been fairly busy today and have not just sitting down on my Mac making impolite demands.

As you wish.

3234 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

simply file a counter DCMA he has no legal standing to file a takedown notice http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-guide/responding-dmca-takedown-notice-targeting-your-content http://www.citmedialaw.org/legal-guide/works-not-covered-copyright

on a side note ;-)http://targetlaw.com/consequences-of-filing-a-false-dmca-takedown-request

110 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Contributed a blog post
+3 more
Atzar says

So no takers for tweaking my theme? :P

791 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Located in India
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
laranz says

Item request turns to Off-topic. lol.

And everyone forget that he is requesting for theme customization ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by