162 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
anariel7 says

Hi,

i wrote this to the support but still have the same problem. Each time when i make the update to the theme, 100% GPL license (which i choose at the beginning) changes to the default (reagular license) with each new update. By the way i don’t have this option to choose again when i am doing updates. I made now the update for the Calisto WordPress theme and now the license is changed to the regular one and i don’t want this, i want the 100% GPL one that was from the beginning. This is really important, please do something about it. I sent again the update where i wrote that i need the license fix but please take a look and change this asap, it is important for me. If you don’t fix this i’ll not be able to do updates to the themes, because each time it is the same story.

Cheers

162 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
anariel7 says

I am still waiting for the license update, this is really annoying. Can i get the answer to this problem from the support team??

1950 posts Do the Needful
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

That does sound frustrating! I’ll be happy to investigate. Can you let me know your support ticket number?

162 posts
+3 more
anariel7 says

That does sound frustrating! I’ll be happy to investigate. Can you let me know your support ticket number?

Hi Jami,

thanks for helping out. I got the message from the support before 10 days (FAL-332-18430) but the problem is still here. When i upload theme as a new one than i have a choice for the license and i have chosen the GPL 100% but the theme was soft rejected and i needed to upload the files again. In this case i didn’t have this option again and i just uploaded new files and thought because i have chosen first time the GPL 100% license it will stay but after the theme was accepted the license was Regular one and not GPL 100%. Than i made again an update to write to reviewer to update the license to 100% GPL. Today i made the update to the Calisto theme and again didn’t have this option and again the license has changed to the default one (regular) and now the Calisto has the regular license and i want 100% GPL like it was before the update today. I made again one update to aks reviewer if he can update the license and now i am waiting.

Please can you help with this.

Thanks

1950 posts Do the Needful
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members
+10 more
JamiGibbs says

Thanks for further describing the issue. I’m forwarding this on to our developers. In the meantime, we ask for your patience as we investigate.

162 posts
+3 more
anariel7 says

Thanks for further describing the issue. I’m forwarding this on to our developers. In the meantime, we ask for your patience as we investigate.

Thanks Jami :)

22 posts
    Located in Australia Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
compactcode says

Thanks for the bug report, I’m working on a fix for this now.

162 posts
+3 more
anariel7 says

Thanks for the bug report, I’m working on a fix for this now.

Great, thanks :)

22 posts
    Located in Australia Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
compactcode says

Sorry about the slow reply, I have fixed two bugs related to the issue you reported. I’m still working on some other issues with the upload form it but hopefully your items should stay GPL.

by
by
by
by
by
by