- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Microlancer Beta Tester
Just wondering if there is a way to send a notification to all buyers of a theme when we update it or release a new version of the same theme. We guess some of the buyers are not aware of theme update releases and they are not re-downloading it. Any idea to make it up? (We mean notification via themeforest only, not via twitter or support forum). What’s your thoughts on this?
Build it into your themes so that it notifies them via your options panel.