I just wanted to ask a question. I am building a Wordpress Multisite and am going to charge members a monthly fee to be on my multisite. I also want to offer them wordpress themes to be able to use, however none of the members will ever own the themes they will just have access to them as long as they are a member of my multisite network.
If I buy themes from themeforest and install them on my multisite network, is that allowed? Or does it violate their copyright?
Kind regards Lloyd
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
As far as i can understand, if your multisites are hosted on the same server, and considering you are reselling the themes there, you will need 1 Extended License per theme. Wait for a staff answer, though.