• Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+2 more
duotive says

Did you ever notice that most successful authors never post anything on the forum? :)

Your point is?

3748 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
+4 more
pezflash says

^ His point is that the amount they see on the top right corner is blocking them seeing there is actually a menu on the left.

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Beta Tester
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

Did you ever notice that most successful authors never post anything on the forum? :)

I think a lot of successful authors have decided to stop contributing to the forums as they have been warning about the exact problems everyone is talking about recently for years and just got tired of saying the same stuff and listening to the same answers.

Jonathan

19 posts Your WordPress Team
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
CrunchPress says

Themes for many top authors look similar to each other, just change of style (color schemes, images) etc and here you go another theme.

Why successful authors are given a soft corner in review process?

3007 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
duotive says

I think a lot of successful authors have decided to stop contributing to the forums as they have been warning about the exact problems everyone is talking about recently for years and just got tired of saying the same stuff and listening to the same answers.

Jonathan

Bird is the word :))

293 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
crossroad says

.. or may be because they are not getting effected by this at all. Whatever they upload gets lots of sales anyway. Even if/often their product is ordinary, people just buy. I guess its matter of trust.

Jonathan
  • Beta Tester
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

.. or may be they are not getting effected by this at all. Whatever they upload gets lots of sales anyway. Even if their product is ordinary, people just buy. I guess its matter of trust.

Jonathan

That’s not true I don’t think – many so-called “top authors” have had just as many non-hits recently – the fact is this:

• Envato is not hurt by author competition
  • The more items uploaded = same or increased sales for Envato
  • The more items uploaded – lower individual sales per author

It’s really not that hard to work out and many “top authors” already know this and are spreading in to other marketplaces and there own solutions to cover the downfall in income from one place.

Jonathan

3220 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says

Oh no Jonathans spoke, cue long and lengthy post from Collis saying everything they’re missing, what theyre trying to do, and how everything will be alright….

• Beta Tester
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

Oh no Jonathans spoke, cue long and lengthy post from Collis saying everything they’re missing, what theyre trying to do, and how everything will be alright….

hahaha you forgot I have to say something along the lines of:

“Collis really needs to chime in on this conversation and let us know everything is the same but different and in the pipeline”

there… done.. commence the Collis.

Jonathan

3220 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says

hahaha you forgot I have to say something along the lines of:

“Collis really needs to chime in on this conversation and let us know everything is the same but different and in the pipeline”

there… done.. commence the Collis.

Jonathan

Bird is the word….

by
by
by
by
by
by