1031 posts Best-dressed man at PressNomics 2013
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
+10 more
Parallelus says

LOUD NOISES

That cracked me up. :)

3072 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

4596 posts Love & Light
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

LOUD NOISES

I think that settled the discussion :)

2215 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

LOUD NOISES
I think that settled the discussion :)

I didn’t hear the noise.

4596 posts Love & Light
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

Not necessarily improved though.. you can improve apon functionality yes, but how do you say one design is an improvement over another – can’t really… when it comes to design, its about uniqueness… so i would say “whats sells?... same stuff, but different” ie same functionality, but a different way in putting it together and it’s presentation… like when those fullscreen portfolio’s came out – boom! topseller… “wait what, a hexagon instead of the standard square shape” – boom! topseller… “wait what, fullscreen background image with parallax scrolling” – boom! topseller .. u get my drift :D

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Jacobkus says

Hi,

I just don’t understand you guys many of you has themes based on others items outside or inside of themeforest and you judge someone without a reason?

the changes needs to be from you not from someone else, if you changed yourself then you can change the others.

Done!

1749 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

And I don’t understand why you don’t post using your original account and you use a clone.

And, accusing most of the authors(with thousands of sales) for copying themes from other designers isn’t a good move, fill a DMCA to TF if someone stole anything and it will get removed.

StampReadyTemplates
StampReadyTemplates Recent Posts Threads Started
42 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
StampReadyTemplates says

This should bring light to Themeforest again.

• Set own price tag
  • Change the current ‘New Items’ system. Used to be a week or so on the Frontpage. Now a day if you’re lucky.
  • The option to release your theme with a press of a button. I can’t understand why this is never implemented before.
  • Increase Quality measures.

• Love you Envato. But you feel outdated.

Kevin

261 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
      Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
    +3 more
    Prothemeus says

This should bring light to Themeforest again.
  • Set own price tag
  • Uhm…no. The minute they start doing this, it will be the downfall of a huge part in this industry because authors will start undercutting their prices just to be the cheapest and sell weeks/months work for just a few bucks. Extremely bad idea.

505 posts
      Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
    +8 more
    theAlThemist says

Uhm…no. The minute they start doing this, it will be the downfall of a huge part in this industry because authors will start undercutting their prices just to be the cheapest and sell weeks/months work for just a few bucks. Extremely bad idea.

+100000000000

by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by