13 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
vivinblack says

What are the basic criteria for getting selected as Themeforest author? I don’t know what is cooking in the mind of the reviewer’s. Before submitting design I go through some rejected design via search it for rejected design’s on google. Some Item deserves the rejection, but I get shocked by some rejected design’s which looks better than some selected one. I need to keep an excellent standard to get selected. So please guide us how you analyze the Items before adding it to the marketplace? This will help me before submitting my design’s.

213 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
themelux says

Basically you need to have a nice design that fits with the current themes of current themeforest items, however make sure your design is unique and has good typography, graphics etc. It’s easy to see what the reviewers like if you just check what is currently on themeforest.

13 posts
vivinblack says

Thanks Themelux! We are going through Themeforest’s stunning design’s, forum threads and staff and reviewers article’s. Our Design is ready, but before submitting we are going through a lot of testing and improving everything. I know the best of best designers comes here. So keeping the quality and uniqueness is important. And Best of Luck my friend.

by
by
by
by
by
by