I always check my ThemeForest account when I’m on the go to see if I have any more sales. This is kind of a pain using my phone so I decided to use the new (wonderful) API to make a mobile version of ThemeForest where you can check your balance and recent sales (and more when the API expands).
It was developed for iPhone, however should work great on most phones. To use it, just enter your username and api key and you are ready to go. The api key is not stored anywhere and it is only used one time to access your info, so it’s secure. Then, create a bookmark (or webclip) of your page so you don’t have to input your long api key everytime.
I want to make it better so give me your feedback!
Thats absolutely great! What are the chances of getting that ported to different themes? Like “TFMobile”, “FDMobile”, “VHMobile”, “AJMobile”, “GRMobile”...loving its simplicity, and I cant wait to see more things like this popping up when the API gets expanded to be more informative! Great job.
I’ll definitely work on themes! Thanks!
- You can now choose a theme based on your favorite marketplace
- If you want to see more (or less) recent sales you can now override the default by adding the ‘limit’ variable. Ex. &limit=15
Also, if you enjoy using the app, let me know how I can improve it and what you would like to see in future updates! Thanks!
In the next couple of days I’ll be pushing out a bunch more data sets, plus a heap of public data sets (by popular demand!), so you’ll be able to make things that don’t require people’s API keys!!!
I can’t wait to see what you give us! I could almost make a complete iPhone version of the site (as long as isn’t a copyright issue).
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.