268 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
beetlesales says

I swear there was a bigger one, but this is what I could find

I have a feeling this screen shot of Landon’s work was posted to raise a higher concern about this guy..

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/confused-about-payouts/35495 http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/are-people-allowed-to-claim-themes-as-their-own/42454 http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/whats-the-thumbnail-to-you/50671

OH, and this one take’s the cake…

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/2-week-challenge/53123
2004 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says

Alex Pascal is a bit of an ass sometimes, but I don’t really dislike him because he means well. You’re just some loser keyboard warrior, so I dislike you quite a bit. Yes, I ask questions sometimes, but I also try to help others where I can.

Now go back under your bridge.

268 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
beetlesales says

Can we get a moderator to shut this thread down. It’s gone way off topic and isn’t beneficial to this community.

2004 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says

Preferably delete off-topic posts and let it return to the original issue.

254 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
PabloFierro says

lol @landon I know your are a kid an all but act appropriately on this forums, you are always raising up nasty threads, gosh!

268 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
beetlesales says

There is no issue. You constantly post threads that make no sense whatsoever (http://themeforest.net/forums/threads/recent_for_user/LandonWilson) and when someone calls you out on something you’ve posted, you simply hit the “report” button. Now why is that Landon?

2004 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says

lol @landon I know your are a kid an all but act appropriately on this forums, you are always raising up nasty threads, gosh!

Explain how this is a nasty thread (rather than a normal discussion) and I’ll be sure to avoid in the future.

@beetlesales: I’ll admit, I’ve made some high claims while not showing public proof (though I’ve shown proof via PM), and I’ve said idiotic things in the past, but I believe the past is that, the past. You just can’t seem to let it go, can you?

268 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
beetlesales says

Explain how this is a nasty thread (rather than a normal discussion) and I’ll be sure to avoid in the future.

@beetlesales: I’ll admit, I’ve made some high claims while not showing public proof (though I’ve shown proof via PM), and I’ve said idiotic things in the past, but I believe the past is that, the past. You just can’t seem to let it go, can you?

Let what go? You’ve done nothing wrong to me.. I just don’t think it’s fair to other authors when you blatantly post threads in an attempt to increase visibility for your account – wouldn’t you agree? The best thing to do for yourself would be to remain idle on the forums and try and get your first theme approved.

After all, that’s what we’re here for right? Good luck.

2004 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says

Let what go? You’ve done nothing wrong to me.. I just don’t think it’s fair to other authors when you blatantly post threads in an attempt to increase visibility for your account – wouldn’t you agree? The best thing to do for yourself would be to remain idle on the forums and try and get your first theme approved.

After all, that’s what we’re here for right? Good luck.

I’d like to discuss this further with you via PM – I’ll email you, I’m curious what you mean because I didn’t call any specific person out and I’m not trying to get “visibility” for my account.

3118 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
chrisakelley says

There is no issue. You constantly post threads that make no sense whatsoever (http://themeforest.net/forums/threads/recent_for_user/LandonWilson) and when someone calls you out on something you’ve posted, you simply hit the “report” button. Now why is that Landon?

the only people I see calling him out is you asking why he doesn’t create themes… sorry but he’s got a buyers badge with 50-99 items I didn’t know buyers couldn’t hang out here too as this is a general forum for both buyers an authors

by
by
by
by
by
by