- Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- United States
I honestly would do the same thing if I was in your position. But I really hope to see you around! Oh and thanks for the badge Jeff! I’m gonna have to buy some of your work before you take them all down
I’m sorry – I’m not quite sure that I understand what you mean. Registering a brand? Why else are you leaving?
I’m not leaving Jeff, just no more of my themes and stuff I’ll still keep up with the community because I love it here but I’m still highly concerned that this will happen again and again, that’s why I’m not planning any more theme development in here.
What if I didn’t open up this thread (I tried to hold myself so bad to prevent this looking like a “whoa lookie lookie!”)? How long would it take for the support to resolve the matter before the guy made 100 sales with it? Who would get that revenue after the conflict resolution?TF gets the share anyways, how about my rights?
I mean thank you very much but I want to rephrase that at least %70 of themes in here are rips of the best and I don’t want to be a part of selling. TF is not like until 2009.
Haha! Jeff! Are you guys completely ignoring me?!
1) You submitted the support question only two days ago. We have 200,000 marketplace members. I hope you can understand.
2) Copyright infringement exists everywhere. As another member mentioned, this is simply part of the business. That’s why we rely on our staff and community to help out. I apologize if you don’t feel the same, but I believe that we resolved this unfortunate issue extremely fast.
@blabus Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
1) You submitted the support question only two days ago. We have 200,000 marketplace members. I hope you can understand.2) Copyright infringement exists everywhere. As another member mentioned, this is simply part of the business. That’s why we rely on our staff and community to help out. I apologize if you don’t feel the same, but I believe that we resolved this unfortunate issue extremely fast.
I super highly appreciate your effort but this should’ve been done way earlier before I outbrake =)
Jarel(not blaming you man=)) thought there was no right to protect even though I had this thread, carrying the issue into the 200.000 members, until you come in; meaning this will happen again and it happens very highly in here, way higher than the acceptable limit of everywhere else.
You just don’t have to keep me fully satisfied since I don’t take this a full frustration or regret, but just claiming that the TF system is not fully fit for me anymore and I’m cool with it.
I still love TF like I can love my gf for years after break up
Alright, cool. Thanks! Although unfortunately, I have a feeling if it’s been this long, the odds are not in my favor.
Well – I’ve done all I can do. If there’s anything we can do to convince you to stay, just let me know. Good luck.
Thank you very much Jeff & Jarel.
@onuro: I hope I am not too late to read this thread I can feel you when reading your comments Anyway, I think your case is better because the ripper admit that. So, he isn’t that bad though
One of my theme also ripped by someone and turn into a blogger template & it is in TF now. The author states that his template is totally different with mine and it is not inspird from my theme too. Well, what to do? I report it but get rejected.
I feel sad to heard you’re leaving… It is kinda pleasure to review your works. I hope you will change your mind