Well, not much to say, look at the subject. http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr111/Ryqiem/Billede2.png Screenshot in safari, from the portfolio page.
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
ThemeForest needs some minor tweaks in Firefox as well but I do believe Envato has been working on a refreshed design for the marketplaces which might be why these minor issues haven’t been fixed yet.
They also might not have been fixed yet if nobody brings them to the attention of the support staff. You might want to send that to them so they are aware of it.
Also, when I clicked the themeforest link in the envato widget when I was visiting graphicriver, I arrived here finding half of graphicriver’s design Implemented on themeforest