1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Ukraine
paul142 says

Hi, Today my WordPress theme got rejection notice, it said: http://megamyweb.com/transformer/

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

Give me some feedback about my theme and let me now why its not meet current minimum quality requirements. Ideas what to change to make it better?

Thanks

327 posts just a random dude...
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
trendyWebStar says

Oh my god mate, you really need to improve it, it’s just, i don’t know it’s like it is 5 years old design or something…

Look at the Wordpress themes here on themeforest, and see what it necessary to have to make it to the market. :)

2189 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Argentina
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
manuelvega says

Oh my god mate, you really need to improve it, it’s just, i don’t know it’s like it is 5 years old design or something… Look at the Wordpress themes here on themeforest, and see what it necessary to have to make it to the market. :)

He said first of all take a look at the TF recent items , finally compare yours with these themes u will notice the difference. And nextime this kind of problem you should post them into Item Discussion

206 posts
  • Greece
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
corethemes says

Sorry but I totally agree with trendyWebStar. This theme need tons of improvement to even have a shot here. Visual hierarchy is all over the place, typography is lacking and most importantly, it looks very boring and dull.

All the best, Nikos

57 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Blunny says

I actually like the placement of the social icons and some of the block-like elements.

...but, it’s like someone is wearing some clothes they’ve found from the attic. Some of it will look like it’s a bit trendy, but when mixed with other styles, it just doesn’t work at all. Changing the colours, polishing the menu and ditching the nature photos, etc. it could actually make a bold statement and be different, but now it’s just…wrong.

Also, the fact that there is a typo in the most prominent piece of text on the site makes me cringe.

by
by
by
by
by
by